ARE YOU READY TO BELIEVE?ARE YOU READY TO DANCE???
be prepared to JUMP 《跳出去》
synopsis of the movie:
JUMP, a hip hop dance romantic comedy, features an awkward and naive farm girl who dreams of stardom in the big city.
A cleaner in a local dance school by day, Phoenix (Kitty Zhang)
secretly
pursues her dream by night, perfecting her own unique hip hop martial arts dance style.
Her transformation quickly becomes a media sensation but it impacts her life in unexpected ways when she falls in love with a rich guy, Ron (Leon Jay William)
~~~~~~~
seriously, this show is AWESOME!!
gotta admit at the beginning, it make me laugh till I get goosebumps
NOPE!!
you never read wrongly....
it indeed give me goosebump & feel like blocking my ear from what they talking
rest assured, it NOT MUSHY at all.
but because of the girl portraying a village girl,
the way she talk
the actions she behave
seriously damn village girl!!!!
by the way,
I forgotten to say that I was quite mad initially
because
the male lead at the beginning was
EDISON CHEN!!!!!
they cut off his scenes & replace with Leon Jay William
it's so UNFAIR!!!
that role seriously suit Edison much more better than Leon William
(although Leon did portrayed quite well in that movie)
however, I feel that role is like more like customed tailored for EDISON instead (no pun)
anyway watch it peeps....
im probably watching again (so jio me along kay)