Natasha
9 Aug 1990
Republic Polytechnic
Supply Chain Management
Joker Devil; Ill Brat; 开心果

GATE AWAY TO KL starts now.....
went SUNWAY LAGOON the next day morning!!
Had Japanese dinner near the KLCC.
Initially we decided to club at KL Zoukthe last day was HILARIOUS!!
early morning,
the HUM SUP TRIO decided to snooze around our window
snapping pictures of people at the swimming pool
after tat,
Jueen & I chiong to ETUDE HOUSE to grab all our final goods
(spent all our remaining money)
around 2pm, Stanley & Aaron sent us off to our coach
whereas they took direct flight to HK
the whole bus was FULLY PACKED with the whole MALAY family
only Jueen, XT & I were the only CHinese in the coach!!!
did I mention we got 4 SEAT TICKETS
but then we got 3 PERSON only
our last seat
eventually was for our dearest bags & victory goods we gained at KL!!
you and me