Watched NEW MOON finally!!!
after AGES, the movie is finally sneak released in Singapore...
compared to the previous one, I actually prefer the former than this one
basically, NEW MOON revolved more on the departure of Edward & more WEREWOLVES
i adores VAMPIRES than to stupid wolves >.<
~ don't droool people, especially you Tingz. remember, is support Taylor, NOT jacob wor!!~
did I mention I get a calendar of NEW MOON too?!
me - r2 - stan - xt - ed
will be watching multiple times again
(even though I find it long and draggy...)
im waiting for you 2010 continuation saga - ECLIPSE!!!!
WHITE XMAS IS COMING SOON.....
i miss everyone
i miss my gang
i miss the party we had every year too :DD
too bad its Edward last Xmas with us before he goes for NS...
dont worry "grandpa"!!! ~~
dar & I will play double hard & had double fun ON YOUR BEHALF!!