Last UT of the week!!
Oh man, it totally SUCKS…
and
My Queen of Evil’s hand phone was STOLEN!!
Curse you woman!!
You actually had the nerve to steal my Queen’s hand phone & made her upset.
You are so going to DIE if we realize who you are…
Went making the theft report
Mrs Wu’s seriously a WEIRD GIRL!!
She and her CRAZY MOOD SWINGS…
At one time she’s sad. Then at a later time, she’s happy & keeps laughing.
The security guard also mention that she don’t look like one that lost her hand phone -.-
Left campus with Joe, Jueen, Mrs Hoh and Mrs Wu.
Mrs Hoh and Mrs Wu went to makan @ Causeway Point.
Whereas Jueen, Joe and I trained down to Ang Mo Kio & Somerset respectively.
On the way, I received an ALERT MESSAGE from my Les.
She saw my MISTER SMILEY!!!
For once, Les actually complimented that he got a sweet smile & had a nice voice.
Even Mrs Wu also agreed. HURRAY :D
Accompanied Joe to Hereen to get his friend’s birthday gift.
When I reach home, I saw HENG YI and JACKSON!!!
Both of them just finished their gym training.
I can’t remember when the last time I saw them was.
Hmmm….maybe months ago??
Anyway Heng Yi rushed down for his cell meeting.
Jack and I went the hawker for my late dinner. Hahas.
We chatted for an hour plus before we left.
HOME SWEET HOME!!
seriously I think I’m depriving of sleep lately now =(
devil loves & misses everyone peeps <3>
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥