
Of course, dearest darling went in to tell them it was a prank eventually.That movie was freaky, scary YET funny!!
There’s SOMEONE who keep hiding behind Ed’s jacket, grabbing Darling’s arm.
Poor Darling!! Get the torture from that SOMEONE.
Luckily I sit beside Edward.
I still thought at the end, Edward will be the one who might get scared off & have nightmare later on
Who knows that SOMEONE is the scary cat instead??
He doesn’t dare to ride his bike and go home.
So in the end, he camp @ Darling’s house, together with Fran in tow.
Oh ya… I almost forgot… along the way out of the cinema, the lights were FLICKERING!!
SOMEONE got paranoid & clung onto me. Hahas.
Then there’s another girl who watched the movie and got herself scared.
She dropped her coke accidentally and I don’t for what reason.
She kind of react like she’s being possessed.
She let out a shriek & jumped into the boyfriend’s embrace -.-
Seriously, I’m the FIRST to laugh at her action.
Sorry that I couldn’t control my laughter…. But your action truly damn retarded.
you and me