Seriously, it’s a holiday!
A day without school and for me to sleep in.
Tell me why the hell I have to wake up early in the morning accompanying my aunt, Professor Valentini & Agapi to Istana??
Anyway, screw off the nonsense.
Weather was definitely killing me. I literally melted under the heat & the long walk.
To be truth, I feel myself like an idiot.
This is the first time I been to Istana despite me staying at Singapore for almost 19 years.
That sounds a bit shitty right?
Tour round the Istana house. Was leaving the exit when someone called me.
I was like am I hallucinating due to insufficient of sleep.
Guess whom I saw?
I saw KAR WEI [for once I feel my mood for the day seems to lift up.]
Surprised and shocked. Because, he told me he worked at CISCO.
I never expected him to wear a police uniform & was guarding at the entrance cum exit of the Istana house.
That sounds cool right??
He was on duty at that time; so I couldn’t talk to him for long.
We cabbed down to Esplanade and had drinks at Starbucks.
I definitely feel pity for Agapi. Her mum was so strict with her upbringing. Controlling her studies & her life.
That poor girl! She definitely missed out lots of fun in her life.
Went level 2, “THE HUMBLE ABODE” for brunch.
Ambience & design was good. The food was tasty too.
Except the serving was a bit little.However, it’s NOT WORTH paying so much (160+) for a little bit of food.
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥