Pick up Agapi from Professor Valentini's condo
Bounced down Plaza Singapura for the day.
Since the "couple" headed for a romantic date,
The youngesters, which is practically US, headed for fun instead!!
In fact, what an irony....
For one who dont enter arcade often,
I actually step in for the sake of the girl & had fun playing the games -.-
But seriously, I think Im getting on my ages.
My bones literally cracked after the whole day's fun.
Watched "17 AGAIN"
(im definitely NOT a fan of Zac Efon. But she is.)
Overall, I'm thankful that the movie is hilarious.
Otherwise, PLEASE KILL ME!!!!
Chatted much with Agapi.
She's definitely an interesting & full of vigour 11 year old girl.
Born at GREECE , bred at Las Vegas.
She loves snorkelling & etc.
Also, she's a lover for CHOCOLATES too!!
Sky... Sky.... Sky....
I think you will like her
Another fan of all the craze things you adore :DD
In fact, I already took a liking to her. Hehehe.
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥