
I am damn proud to announce that I'm NOT an road idiot.
I found my way around Sembawang area
ON MY OWN.
Headed Michelle's house for party.
Les was so sweet. She waited outside the doorstep for me.
Hahahs :D
Saw Mrs Wu & Mr Spiky @ there too.
Of course, they were the early birds among Les's other friends.
We passed the gift to Mrs Hoh before the cake-cutting.
OH GOSH!
My dearest Mrs Wu made a slide show for her, in which consist several super unglam pictures of me -FAINT-
wait wait.... that's NOT the important part!!!
a delicious creamy durian cake was presented inf ront of us
plus it's such an important big day for someone
Obviously,
we can't make the cream+cake go wasted!!
So,
once again, "cream fight" erupted
and the masterminds were Zhi Bing (as usual) & Hui Min.
I stand at a side to witness the whole scene XD
smart move right???
did I mention my beloved Queen of Evil feed me with cake too??
Hahaha.
I was watching Tv
and she was sitting between us, feeding me & Mr Spiky with cake.
sound kinda baby right??
but it's so nice still to be feed by other people.
you and me