I'm really freaking hungry!!!!The background look more like the "Winter Sonata: one. Geez She and her wishing boards.... (we took a smiliar one @ Japan too :DD)NAMI ISLAND (the place where Winter Sonrita was filmed) E for who?? E for EDISON obviously!! My favourite pic of all! The classical white cello
Everywhere all couples.... except the both of us =[
Bye Bye Nami Island....
First day (24 Jan 09)
We reached airport around dawn.
We geared ourselves with the coats, scarves, gloves & another 2 layers of clothes.
The weather was fuckinga killer....
NEGATIVE 12-DEGREE CELSISUS!!!
None of us expected the temperature to decrease to negative. In the end, we shoveled our way through the snowstorm. The floor was damn slippery. I’m super glad I never landed on my butt under this stupid numb wrecking weather & wet floor.
Thankfully, the lunch & dinner provided was quite appetizing & warm too. Kim chi, Pork & Mushroom Hot Pot.
Seriously, this is the first time I shivered & hopped like a bunging bunny. At least, previously @ Japan, I never did so.
I can still withstand the 5-degree cels. with just a hooded jacket & tee.