
firstly,
HAPPY SWEET 16TH JOYCE!!!
am supposed to meet Hui Min @ Dhoby Ghaut, around 1.30
but in the end, we dragged the time longer.
sheesh! (before anyone protest, I admit partially it's my fault ok)
come again, why am i late this time??
cos i totally forgot to bring her gift
in the end, shout out for Wyatt for bringing that gift to me!!!
throughout the whole way,
was on CALL & MSG DUTY with Michelle and Zhi Bing.
My dear Mrs Wu should have never expected it to be them lol!
She still though it was my sister..... Hahas :D
headed down to Alps Cafe but it was down for break!!
geez man!
however I found another better cafe instead - the MAD JACK CAFE
(oopsie J Gor! I doubt you want to go to ur own name cafe bah.)
it serves really delicious, mouth - watering cakes!!!
and of course, other food & drinks too!!
spent long time on choosing from the menus and
HERE COME THE SURPRISE!!
Michelle and Zhi Bing popped out behind Mrs Wu, giving her a big shock + surprise!!
Her eyes were brimmed. She cried.
Okok... this was not the reaction I expected it to be.
I thought she will whinned & grumbled about me & them lol.
But this reaction seem not too bad.
Make me realize that this surprise is really well appreciated & well-done.
Had lots of fun & laughter @ the cafe
Now I shall be a good narrator, telling you guys what happened.
1ST: Hui Min was ATTACKED and ICE CREAMED by me & Mr Chew :DD
(that's my favourite part of the day -wink wink-)
2ND: She HIT HER HEAD against the window!!
(that's really dumb. but we used toward her clumsy action already)
3RD: Took alot of "GLAMOUROUS" pictures.
Hui Min PK Zhi Bing
Michelle, Me & of course Hui Min
but still
the most "glamourous person" is still MRS WU lol!!!
4TH: Together with Mich, we TICKLED & POKED her to tears & laughter erupted!!
5TH: Lastly, helped her to BATH in the toilet!! Haha.
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥