
woke up late noon
supposed to meet yvonne & jueen @ vivo
but I guess too lazy to move my ass to there
anyway, watched TWILIGHT finally!!! (despite the film will be preview on 18 dec)
I'm so disappointed & not satisfied with the movie!!
Even though I haven read the whole book yet,
But roughly, the exciting scenes were very less & the kissing scenes were CUT too!!
The main characters also does not show the passion or love in their eyes despite starring as lovers.
Both still considered themselves as very demanding & professional serious actor/actress????
the only 2 parts I loved was the Cullen's baseball match
&
the scene when Edward fetched and hooked Bella to school.
oh yeah,
met up with yvoone for dinner
in the end, she gained a free drink from the guy!!
hahahas xD
and both of us are such a klutz
that we forgotten to take spoons for our soup
in the end, shout out to the staff guy!!
he helped us to take the spoon, fork & servier
&
give it to us personally!!
- HOHOHOHO -
you and me