About Me
Natasha
9 Aug 1990
Republic Polytechnic
Supply Chain Management
Joker Devil; Ill Brat; 开心果

Message Board


My Links
//*EDISON GILLIAN Forever
//*Bella Cullen
//*CLOT
//*Ah JOY
//*Angela
//*Caine
//*Daniel
//*Eileen
//*Fi Fi
//*Flofae
//*Fran
//*Hui Chen
//*Hui Min
//*Jack
//*Jasmine
//*Jan
//*Jia Wei
//*Joey
//*Joey (Official)
//*Kris
//*Olivia
//*Marcus
//*Michelle
//*Nicholas
//*Nikki
//*Serene
//*Veronica
//*Wai Peng
//*Xue Ting
//*Yvonne

Memories
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011


Friday, December 26, 2008
- Our rare guest of honor -
i dont know what he's doing? but definitely, it look like he's hiding his bald head...
Edward (left) . Tat Fung (right)
my photoshoot skill sucks! so is my camera... haix

IM LOST!
IM STRANDED!
Despite being at Singapore lol.

This all got to BLAME ON Edward & Tat Fung.
They suggest bus 32 to Great World
but in fact,
the actual bus to there is bus 16 lol.

So in the end, I’m lost
and
I dialled helpline to Tat Fung
[I think beside being a road idiot, I’m also an idiot in direction too]

Tat Fung drove his bike
and met me @ the junction near Liang Court.
I seriously swear
riding on a bike have its own thrill and fear.

For me,
I was kinda afraid of Tat Fung’s driving skill
but
he proved it wrong to me instead!!
Hahhas xD

Anyway, we headed Great World for dinner.
Our dear Edward
Tsk Tsk Tsk
He took an hour to reach there….

Had dinner at a restaurant,
the guys ganged on me
making me eat those dishes
and
they disturb me as usual =[

And and

For Pete sake, they keep speak Cantonese
(they “purposely” forgotten my limit to that language lol -.-)

not to forget,

MR HO IS A TRAITOR lol!!


He suppose to help me to attack Edward
because
that mister totally M.I.A (Missing In Action) for almost 2 years.
However he tagged team with Edward against me!

After dinner, had ice cream @ macDonald
took many pictures
and
talked a lot of rubbish.

Tat Fung and I also ended up emptying our wallet for coins to return to Edward
because he paid for our ice cream.

Hahahhaah xD

that day, his wallet was free of coins initially
but
not long later, it was filled with much heavy coins!!!!

Eventually,

I took a BUS home with Edward instead
rather than
Fung drove me home (cos he went his friend house after that)


you and me
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥