
Wonder did Sheryl remember hearing this a not?
Anyway, the topic involved was mainly on Malaysia, Australia, branded brands as usual….
What can I say???
We are after all GALSssssssss that love gossiping!!!
After dinner, we took neos!! Hahaha xD
while the guys went to catch a movie.
Spent around an hour plus before we moved on to Takashimaya & Wisma for shopping.
Sheryl also bought a set of Mickey and Minnie :D
Sent Yvonne back to hotel first before heading off to meet an idiot!
He fucking wasted my time!!
Jov: Are you free now? Can meet me at my house?
Me: Kinda. Why leh? What happen?
Jov: I broke up with my date!
Obviously, at that time, I though he was depressed over this bad relationship. Who knows when I reached, THE GUYS were fucking drinking merrily away!!!
Me: I thought you broke up? How can you be so happy?
Jov: Nah. It’s to celebrate the end of the bet! I finally ditch that bitch and get her off my back! She’s damn a pest.
OH MY GOD! I do not know what kind of friends I got =.= all of them are birds of a feather for sure!!!
you and me