
upon reaching home, ade called.
so obviously,
I went to meet her!!
sometimes i can't help to wonder
why I alway seem to recall and regain back my primary school memories
one by one
whenever I am with her, chatting about it.
we talked about many topics
be it my ongoing trip to korea, our family, guys or our school stuffs.
the joke of the day will definitely be the devil appeared twice
when we were talking about him
KENNY TAN!!
i don't mind mentioning his name....
after all,
everyone know i dislike him
and I bet he also dislike me too.
i guess probably we will NOT dislike one another
if not because of our dads lol....
not to forget,
ade's sister changed so much!!!
the last time I saw her,
she was around 21 like that
wearing jeans & thos tank top....
now she's 27
BUT
she's still so sweet & so "shu nu" lol.
(totally transformed alot & definitely much more prettier than the last time I saw)
before signing off,
MERRY CHRISTMAS people!!!
you and me