Holiday is coming soon.
No wonder I get knocked off again.
This time, it’s inflammation (so now, it’s so becoming my sore spot lolls)
Get a jab and medicines
Guess what Mr. Doc said to me???
“You have LOW blood pressure!!!”
Why am I becoming like Gracie, having low blood pressure too???
Must be cos I abstain from my chocolates TOOO LONG!!!
So peeps, the devil is back at work again!!!
She’s gonna bite everyone off :D
This time, it will be all GALS and BOYS!!!
So watch out especially those superheroes….
(People who are bitten by me do NOT worry. I won’t bite another time unless you meat is soft and chewy)
~~~~~~~~
certain gathering are not exciting & anticipating as what we think it might be!
in fact, it only disappoint people esp if you put too much hope on it!
totally should abstain from them!!
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥