Science was tedious and horrible today.
Before that, shout out to – SHERYL.
Because she’s the man!
She helps us with the presentation for continuous 4 weeks.
And she did a Fantastic job!
Once again, thanks ya :D
Back to early morning,
bummed off to school with Rabiatul, Sabrina and Michelle
Saw Zhi Bing too!!
But dear Mr. Chew too busy to notice us because he got a stomachache :D
I also realized I had not chatted with him for a month already. Hahas XD
Headed off early for my dental appointment.
As usual, I am AGAIN late. Now my dental card is filled with red words.
Supposing I’m leaving at 4pm with Michelle
but dear Mr. Foo forget about the time and I also don’t dare to remind him again
because I wouldn’t want my grades to be affected lol.
As for the joke of day: I guess it got to be -
“Faci, Natasha want to leave the class now but she too PAISEH to ask you!”
Obviously if you are in my class, you know who is that. If not, it’s very obvious.
That person is Mr. So called himself as Cute SYAFIQ =.=
[He insist that I must have his name on my blog…Lmao]
Ooops! I find the "Wall of Un-Glam" - the one that I did personally for Ms Goh lol :D
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥