Birthday shoutout to Wyatt’s lil bro – SKY CHUA (:
motherfucker you’re getting old! Lol. Hitting the 20’s and you no more a teenager. Haha. Act like your age please! Not your shoe size. LOL kidding.
Thanks for all the times you were there for me, especially during the crucial period.
I know I can depend you and trust you for sure whenever I need a shoulder.
So now you can’t say “ewwwww” to me anymore. LOL.
You know what I’m talking about.
Anyway, better be taking care of yourself well and not hanging yourself at those rave parties. Or else my foot’s going up to your ass when you’re back and your beautiful room will ONCE again be destroyed by me :D
and
“Don’t lose you cell again! The guys saved up much in order to get you this cell lol. You better hell appreciate it. ”
lastly
Been doing quite a bit of shopping these days, but it’s so hard to find nice things these days. Am so hating October now :(
I’m so broke after getting many gifts for the babies Librans!
Haha. Too bad babies Librans are the most important people in my lives!
Without them, the happy go lucky girl would not have existed.
oh ya
HAPPY 28TH EDDIE BOO <3
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥