super EMO today
all Arvie and Ivan's fault lol
they purposely bring out the sensitive topic
in the end, mad to death!!!
but never mind
I got entertained by SOMEONE @ class
he totally praised me to the sky, cuz I got all the 6P and other people ppts =.=
then thanks to Mrs Wu, Zhi Bing & Winston too
my mood turned good during the second half
in which, I become hyper and harassed Mrs Wu and Mrs Ho after school.
actually we supposed to go for a last minute science talk
but we get closed out from it =[
bounced off to Mac and saw a group of WESTERNER DUDES who came to S'pore Sport School for exchange cultural
OH MY GOD!! some are hot lol, including the coach too :D
then Zhi Bing & his friend arrived.
Initially was ogling at the dudes but then later we cam-whored throughout the one hour plus
and
we took 105 PICTURES!!!!
poor Michelle!!
her cell and laptop were possessed by Mrs Wu and I....
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥