I don’t wish to see you nor hear anything about you.
But why must you always appear in my vicinity??
I’m totally scared of you, not physically but mentally.
Why must always people rake out about you??
I always avoided you; avoided your place; avoided your class
But you got to always appear to haunt me with the bad memories!!!
You are the first guy to lie to me.
You are also the first person to lie to me many times.
Furthermore, all the lies are getting from bad to worse.
If not because of you, I will not make the stupid mistake
and broke up with him!!!
As a friend of his, you are a fucking jerk!!!
&
I actually believe you, whom I know for less than 5 years
rather
him, which I know for 10 years!!
You totally screwed my life up that time.
You totally make me guilty whenever mention upon you.
Because it’ll only make me recall about that bad memories.
I SERIOURSLY HATE YOU TO CORE!!
I put my life at stake, swearing to God.
P.S – For certain MISTER, who do not know the whole story, please don’t ACT SMART and disturb me about it. I’m seriously more sensitive towards this issue. I do not heck care whether you disturb me with Edison, Jim or whoever but please NOT HIM!!!
You fucking do not know anything at all except a partial only. I’m seriously very mad and upset over this issue!!!
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥