HIT and RUN
that was the topic for science today
and indeed I was really dying in process =[
thanks to teacher Zhi Bing and Mrs Wu
without their help, I think they can come collect my body after class
but still
the STUPID GAYASS!!
You better don’t give me another D.
After class, super emo cuz of him.
Anyway, went indoor basketball court with
ehhhhhMrs Wu, Michelle, Manton, Delyvn and Sean??
Saw Hui Jing first; followed by Zhi Bing and Jian Hao
Love Mrs Wu ya :D
She helped me do the RJ for science
because I simply pissed with the lecturer and I do not want to write anything for him.
Then got a basketball match – Innova JC against Republic Poly
I was still hoping to see darling @ there.
Too bad, darling got prelim. LOL.
So, headed off to MRT with Michelle
Wonder why this week is so bad?? It seems to be cursed.
Shout out to honey boo V.
“Remember to cheer up ok?? You already did your best in the marketing accounting exams :DI believe you’ll do well. Have confidence in yourself. ”
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥