One whole week. 7 days.
- The End Of HELL Suffering!!! The End of HELL Tortures -
“Work hard, play hard” - that's the AVP motto.
But at the end of day, its’ only a pathetic 80bucks gained.
You get all the happiness, without the taint.
So after I work that H-A-R-D for you, I may as well try to live like a saint too???
Anyway, hooked up with Mrs. Wu & Zhi Bing @ Tampiness Mall
Watched the movie “4bia” – it consist of 4 different Thai horror stories
I prefer the third one instead. Hahas. To me, I think that’s super hilarious.
But according to Mrs. Wu – I AM CRAZY!!
Even Mr. Chew finds it amusing for me to keep laughing when others got scared
Headed for dinner @ certain HDB block.
Then, Mrs. Wu buy chocolate waffles whereas Zhi Bing eat roti prata.
Bused down to Pasir Ris park.
Hahas. Its time for payback!! On MR CHEW!!
Hmmmm, nice sweet revenge for me finally :D
Am I evil?? Maybe yes? Maybe no?
After all, I am the Princess of Devil….
Missed down the last train & bus to Boon Lay
So no choice, took cab to Red Hill before meeting with Jo
Arrived in time before the bloody feast started!!!
Shout out & thumb up for Matt & guys!! Especially the finger licking pastries & punch served.
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥