I Miss Culture!! I Miss Mrs. Daisy Teh!!
-sobs sobs-finally 16 weeks had passed
and
today is the last day for G104 module =(
this is the first module to end
but
also the best presentation I done so far during these 6 months :D
combined group;
so making that -
Me, King Ivan, Sharifah, Arvie, Darrel, James, Nabilah, Kwee Cheng & Wen Jie we do a skit that covered all 15 topics we learned previously
I got to say although it’s a bit short
but it’s AWESOME!!!
ended class @ 3 plus
headed south bridge road for stingray lunch
then off for the billiard house opposite
Zhi Bing VS James Chen
in the end
they played till around 7+
before we hopped to TCCstayed for a while
then I bounced off to meet Fran
Ooops! I forgot totally that I’m meeting her today lol
so headed mrt with zhi bing & my yo ya chairman, hui min :D
mr. Chew still thought hui min dumb dumb lol
dunno how to go home,
then later got to call him for help, saying she’s LOST….
HAHAHAS XD
countdown 3 days to BIG DAY
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥