chalet AGAIN
wonder how many times I had been @ pasir ris for this whole month
however this time, it’s not anyones’ bdae chalet nor etc
RATHER
its E35G class chalet!!
in fact,
my first thing after being 18th was not going to clubs, buy lottery or watch M18
INSTEAD
it was to buy wine – “Bacardi Original Premium Rum”
I think mine is at least much more better that the first thing Jack did after his 18th :D
hooked up with Mrs Wu (aka Huimin) afterwards
lingered around White Sands
cuz’ we thought both rabiatul or zhibing have not arrive yet
who knows they actually arrived earlier than us & they actually waited for us…. =(
LOL
felt a bit guilty and scary when SOMEONE showed an angry face that we never see before!!
I think that the first time Mrs Wu and I are so QUIET!
excluding the last time when Mrs Ho (aka Michelle) shut us up @ bugis
when we arrived aloha,the guys were swimming WHEREAS the gals were sleeping…
Rabiatul, Mrs Wu and I headed to downtown east for drinks BUT
I think 3 blur queens CANNOT be put together afterall =.=
because we actually missed our stop & in fact, alighted @ White Sands.
got our drinks; bought the wine & also Winston's lunch
then off we headed back to our chalet!
I got to praise -MR RI Boy – Jun Ming, is the BEST BBQ CHEF I known so far :D
That time, he was the chef for my bdae’s BBQ
& now he’s again the chef for the BBQ. Hahhahahah xD
at night,
Arvie, Sab, Mrs Wu and I sent Rabiatul off first
before we joined them for the game – “0.0.7”
loser have to drink the bacardi mixed with coke & ice!!
Thanks to those who was willing to help me drink it – (Jun Ming, WenJie, Hui Min, Zhi Bing & James C.)
But, I really can handle it myself that time. Hahahs :D
around 5am plus, Mrs Wu and I headed to swimming pool to look stars
and I get beaten badly while sleeping @ there
"MR BUGS, my blood is not that delicious or nice ok!! Stop biting me anymore…"
then,
SOMEONE finally sobered up and joined us for the morning walk @ the beach later
laid there and looked @ clouds & starry sky filled with starsafter one whole night,
CONCLUSION~~
Mrs Chen & Mrs Wu had a wild and imaginative imagination after all!!
lastly,
the day ended with me scratching my leg & hand like a MONKEY
& thanks to
MR CHEW's beating & vulture eyes glare
that I couldnt
continue my scratching anymore....
the rest of post will be up @ alivenotdead
some are unspeakable; some are not worth to be mention here
especially certain emotions.
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥