SLEEPING DEVIL – I think I’m turning into one
slept till noon when Joyce & others came
turn out, she got a fabulous c20 cell phone
oh man!!
It’s the latest cell in market lol =[
watched “one missed call” again
& lil miss “lizard” is a scary cat :D
HAHAHAHAHA
on a sad note
stupid guy called me & was so boastful -grrrrrr-
LINCOLN LIM, you better do not get me any cheapskate gifts
you still OWE me lots ok!!!
unlike your sister who always remember to give me every year….
after all, you still love me lol isnt it???
last note
any kind-hearted soul willing to help me find the soundtracks of Goukusen 3??
I've been finding for daYS =( but still cant find it. ~ im liking gokusen trio!! ~
that is all for now.
that's my latest laptop skin - (it different from what you choose dar)
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥