Science module…
It sucks!! Blehh…
Lucky, I did not hit the jackpot this time :D
Neither do Zhi Bing & Michelle
But, I guess Wilson is the lucky guy after all???
Cuz he once again hit the jackpot!!! Hahahaha.
Once again, chatted with my dear honey Hui Min, Michelle & Wen Jie
Back to those so called ‘sickening topics’
Hey, its not all my fault!!!
Blame it on Sky and gang (dumb dumb)
They are the one who keep on influencing me lol, so cant blame me for talking those s.stuffs
I wonder what kind of friends you have, Mr Chua!!
Keep on calling & telling me that they are LIVING IN A STATE OF HARDCORE SEXUAL FRUSTRATION....
What has that got to concern about me???
I can’t help you guys in any way;
Neither am I a guy who know what you all are thinking!!!
~ Grrrrrrr ~
in a confusion now: should i go for my math/computing tomorrow or shld i skip???
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥