first time i never take LOTS of pics. guess im getting sick of it...
Bused down to Chinatown after splitting with Michelle, Rabiatul & Zhi Bing at dhoby ghaut
Reached there around 9+
I felt so smelly LIKE a salted fish;
cuz im totally filled wif the smell of sweat, sand and food =(
BUT
I saw my beloved darling ~whistle~, gracie and my BOYFRIEND chay ann,gerald, jack & si hao (all thanks to xt’s idea. hehe!!)
MY DAY IS TOTALLY BRIGHTENED UP BY THEM!! The one and only who are able to do so
when darling was singing,
jack & ger were dancing along whereas si hao was doing the ending pose
hahas xD
that was superb hilarious!!! (I first time see them behave like that lol…)
and
that night, I heard many songs which I never heard before
indeed
tat was kinda so ‘oldies’
& it still sung by my “boyfriend’ chay ann!!! blehhhh
gracie almost stoned away by it too xD
lastly
shouts out to BOYFRIEND!! You totally saved my life sia * wink*
that night was totally fun with you guys especially darling’s reaction during msn :D
------------------------
♥- TaShA - ♥ ohmygosh!! sharpshooter is out in cannes!! im fainting... says:
i tell u a secretttt!!!!
- my call from taiwan. say:
yuP?
♥- TaShA - ♥ ohmygosh!! sharpshooter is out in cannes!! im fainting... says:
hehe
♥- TaShA - ♥ ohmygosh!! sharpshooter is out in cannes!! im fainting... says:
you wanna guess?
- my call from taiwan. say:
hm. duno lol
♥- TaShA - ♥ ohmygosh!! sharpshooter is out in cannes!! im fainting... says:
i just bathED!!
- my call from taiwan. say:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE SECOND GERALD.
----------------------
darling darling....tsk tsk tsk
you're not the only one who are close to ger lol
after all i knw him since pri sch
of course we think alike!!!
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥