Tsk tsk tsk... my dear XUETING :D
munch munch munch
munching munching...
and she's STILL munching!!!
oops, hope he never see it. i already put to the smallest.
one of the bdae boy~~ where is JACK JACK???
for your information, im not tat scary ok. neither do i bite ppl off!!
Hengyi . Xueting . ME



both guys holding hands to cut cake?? HAHA. no wonder it invite so many ppl's laughter
and he still got cream near his chin :D
So is Jack Jack....
HEngyi digging out the candles???
~BDAE CAKE~
hopped along republic today for laptop configuration
fortunately khine came along
if not, I wonder how long am I going to stone at there???
met azzizul at there too :D he’s in the engineering course too!!!
wheeee~ but khine got a handsome Daniel at her class instead lol
the process took 4 hours
but the ‘using’ of my dear tablet, I still got more to learn about it....
took a train home, to retrieve the guys’ birthday gifts
hopefully they will love it & wear it lol=(
frankly speaking, I got big problem on what to get for them lol
soooo
this colour quite suit them I suppose (cuz I never see them wearing it before)
anyway met my darling & dear first
we pranked on huichen along e way, saying we cant attend
indeed to our expectation, he cursed at us (or should I say more to me instead??)
managed to find the place,
saw leanna, kaihong, jeekiat, nic, huichen, fran & e bdae boys – hengyi & jack!!!
woahhhhh
wonder when is the last time I did saw e big group????
decided to cut the cake after playing around for a while
then my dear fran n huichen came up with ideas to tease the april fools boys!!!
sooo
the pictures say it all.....
darling darling, dun be angry wif me
you look so temtpting when I took the pics
haha.
who ask you always so busy??? Till I cant get a glimpse of you nowdays
so these pics shall keep me remembered of you till the next outing lol.....
HAPPY SWEET 18TH DUDES – HENGYI and JACKSON!!!!
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥