talk talk talk... somemore forget i present sia
SEMI-PRO
a pretty average American humour movie
first day orientation
it totally S-U-C-K-S!!!!
as compared to my previous campus
headed to E3FG room;
whooops, luckily im not late cuz of my sleeping beauty
do an understanding test and situations tests
met a new friend from intergrated events management – sharifah
hahaha :D
if not my day at that class is dying lol =)
hooked up with hengyi and jack at plaza singapura
initally suppose to meet at my house downstairs
but I guess I heard wrongly lol...
all babe’s fault!!!
who ask her to stop me from eating chocolates??
my whole day was so moody & lifeless lol.... =(
that why I become so blur like a klutz
gotta sleep now ~ sweet dreamz!!!
another note
cant get close to hengyi now!!! He looks scary especially with that sly smile... heard e traitor is MR TEO lol!!!! rawr!!! yo're so dead man - my warning for you!!!
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥