This is my fav and the best present of 07 so far!!! My limited edition sneakers :D from Kelly & DanielPresent from US... Guess whose the sender?? Ans: Benny!!!If Im a devil...then she'll be a Santan!!!So many kids crowd on the roller =.=Hooked up with Kelly and Daniel to hereen yesterday suppose to get my xmas gift on her own but she say its always difficult to get my gift cuz the last few years, I asked her to get me stuffs that are hard to get in spore such as Edison albums lol that why this year she asked me to go with her to select
went HMV first and she ordered the Edison CD, enclosed with the dvd for me wahahahahah :D then we were like shopping for other of my xmas gifts cuz she promised to get me gifts below 200 bucks in the end, I got a limited edition sneakers - nike dunk low!!!! HURRAY :D I love it soooo much!!! big thanks to Daniel for helping me to select too!!!
went to work after that and shi en was like “why I always see you with shopping bags one??” =.= don’t ask me, I also dunno why…..
headed Tiong for late breakfast cum lunch passed patricia her book and I spotted Karen too!!! wahhhhh, I like very very long never see her lol!!! then my sis and I bought dvds – romantic princess & the spirit of the sword wahhhhhhh =) I got lot of dvds to see now….
went exercise with my sisters at evening who knows I will injure my leg muscle instead and I just realized im NOT supposed to exercise for 2 weeks straight!!
OH NO!!!
my memory really failing don’t ask me to take cod liver anymore cuz I am now eating it!!!