About Me
Natasha
9 Aug 1990
Republic Polytechnic
Supply Chain Management
Joker Devil; Ill Brat; 开心果

Message Board


My Links
//*EDISON GILLIAN Forever
//*Bella Cullen
//*CLOT
//*Ah JOY
//*Angela
//*Caine
//*Daniel
//*Eileen
//*Fi Fi
//*Flofae
//*Fran
//*Hui Chen
//*Hui Min
//*Jack
//*Jasmine
//*Jan
//*Jia Wei
//*Joey
//*Joey (Official)
//*Kris
//*Olivia
//*Marcus
//*Michelle
//*Nicholas
//*Nikki
//*Serene
//*Veronica
//*Wai Peng
//*Xue Ting
//*Yvonne

Memories
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 February 2011


Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Xueting . Tasha . Eileen(Bdae Gal)X'mas Ecard from my dearrrr....
20 DEC

HAPPY BDAE EILEEN :D
hooked up with darling, meng kit, shaun and eileen at far east after work
crapped and cam – whored for a period of time before we left
cuz mr hoon need to reach home early
&
I got work the next day too!!!
anyway they came past Taka and visit me
hahahahah xD
that is the second time I saw familiar faces who actually visited me lol
cuz’ the first time, peifen was the one who visited me contionously for 2 days!!!

21 DEC

met bro jo and livia at mrt
they walked past me but still could not recognize me
in the end, I gotta called out for them
hahaha =) they seem kinda surprised lol
anyway almost late for work sia!!!
lucky I reached there 10mins early
BUT
I realized im late for 5 mins after punching the card
because
I FORGET TO PUNCH THE CARD STRAIGHT WHEN I REACH THERE
I only remember the card when I saw khine came =_=
ok ok, I know im not only klutzy, lazy
but also FORGETFUL!!!!

22 DEC

hooked up khine to wh
that day was real bad!!!
I sneezed almost the whole day
lucky kurvin get me cold relief medicine
now, he’s not that scary as before
but
he loved to disturb me lol!!!
he’ll always say that i should be transferred to the great world outlet instead
cuz
I love “guarding” fitting room so much!!!
=.=

we met JOEL
at first me and khine thought we see wrongly
cuz joel was not that tall and he always wear so sloppy
in the end, khine went to check out
and it really the guy we know!!
he was also very surprised to see us there too!!
now he looked so smart and tall lol!!!
both of us served him and he got so much complains about the size, saying it too fit or not nice for him….
however he still buy from us lar :D
am guessing his pay is confirm higher than us especially when he’s working at TRUE company
but I still cant believed his lunch break is 3 hours lol!!!!
who ask him to have such unrealiable reputation in past…..
hahahahah :D

23 DEC

hooked up wyatt and sky to a jap restaurant at funan
I loved JAP FOOD!!!
yummy yummy!!!
I cant remembered we ate how many plates of sushis and sashimi lol
but
still the brownie with ice cream, we cant resist it after all

they sent me to work after that
and I heard from wyatt that that lazy bro of his bought sneakers again!!!
why do guys so crazy over shoes???
if not, crazy over the hair or appearance???
aiiiiiiiii.....


you and me
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥