Messages from a psycho strawberry
Message One
If you call me when I sms you or call you I hope to have a reply from you if not next time pls dun call me/dun sms me I dun think friend who only call/sms you when they need when they dun need help they hang your phone and badmouth about you then ignore you I dun think they are called friends if you want to treat me and f*** like that please dun call us I always thought you are a nice gal but seeing how you react you so thick skinned we also never do anything to you whenever owe you anything so dun give us black face to see. Just mind your own business. Anyway best of luck we need a true friend not a fake friend
Message Two
oh ya you then is a fake bitch with all the fake bitches behind you. I go on with my crap you go on with your crap. Hope your friend dun betray you like what you did good. Lets see karma this stuff ha
CONCLUSION
I never say shit about you nor show you my temper yet!! If you see me black face, then scram off lar. No one ask you to come near me. Worst still, you hate me, say it directly to me lar. Dun act so close to me during math and acc class. For your information, Khine and Nurul are not rude nor arrogant for goodness sake. At least we does not conceal our feelings nor actions unlike ‘someone’. If we act like idiots and bitches, then what are you? A bitch who speak ill behind our back?? And worst still even badmouth about your “so called” friend. Reflect your actions first before you diss us ok. You got more faults than us in the first place. What for pretending that you got a LV wallet when its fake?? And still exaggerate you rebond your hair for 300+ when it all frenzy so fast?? After people say you, you avoid her for the whole term. Whose the coward now??? And for goodness sake, you are the one who started this crap FIRST!!! Stop acting like a fucking innocent bitch who push the blame on others!!! At least I dun sow discord between friends and neither am I boycott by the others!!! Get a life and get along with your imaginary boyfriend + so called kaki!!! Kiss my ass w*o*e!!!
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥