Im so SAD today =(
daddy want me to find job
he say this time air ticket, I should fork out the money from my own pocket
im so dead lol!!!!
cant believe the one and only missy lazy slacker is going to find a job
and start earning her own money
send out many emails to different jobs, applying for it
hopefully none accept me
so I can tell daddy say it not my luck that I get hired lol
wahahahahahahah
*cackles evily*
saw my bro jov on tv while switching channel
he was with his other relatives and cousins too
realized that one of the girl name is natasha too
hahahah :D
such a coincidence!!!
anyway watched that documentary for an hour before starting to search for jobs again
LORD, please save me.....
i dun want to die so early
nither i want anyone suffer heart attack from hiring me =)
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥