woman on release?? whose she??Gracie's dear dilute Milo...Eweeeehooked up with gracie dear and flofae for kbox yesterday there’s this hilarious guy who thought we dumbass he actually asked us ‘You know how to use right? Need my help?” -_- duhhhh lol sang many popular songs from our childhood – ‘those so called oldies lol’, raps, pops and love songs but I guess me and peifen chose the most songs cuz we kept singing non stop I almost chose all Edison songs too wahahahah :D initially gracie dear was kinda mad, but after that she’s all hyper!!! cuz she saw her HYDE mv – ‘link(dig)’ at there and and and miss flofae said I sang like Edison now should I feel honoured??? or not?? we sang till around 8 plus when we cant take it anymore flofae got school the next day; whereas me and gracie were cold and hungry at same time headed blue max after that to get someone gift but instead I get grace’s favourite disc instead =( after that, headed home sweet home for my latest online job XD