


HIP HIP HURRAY
exams are finally over!!!
actually sci was quite a breeze (cant believe i say that right???)
however I cant say much for lit
anway I was the SOLE one at the classroom today
and that teacher was sitting beside me, staring at me
*shiver shiver*
bloody shit!!!
hooked up my dear after that
then we hopped from tiong to bugis
in the end, I finally buy a top ever since exams started
hahahahha :D
but gotta save $ now
going for movies , kbox and deepavali this whole week
confirm pocket burn a hole
furthermore my sugar honey is going to be back soon
im so bound to spend alot of $ lol
therefore anyone got dramas or movies to intro, please tell me
im gg to prepare to rot and hibernate at home these weeks, watching shows....
hhmmmmm, maybe can save some $ lol
hahahahah XD
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥