Happy???
Or Mad????
I hate boys!!!!
first is hengyi , next is huichen
not only they defeat me badly at tic tac toe
they still purposely make me even mad by adding fuels
both such a meanie!!!
spoiling my mood especially when I have ended my written exams yesterday
blehhhhhhhh
worst is these two meanies stll wanna gang up on me tomorrow
hmph!!!!
anyway
I bought clothes today – 2 tops and a belt
hahahahah :D
finally can give my wardrobe a slight makeover XD
suppose to be disappointed at first cuz my US trip is cancelled
BUT
seem like there's hope for my Australia trip again!!!
whahahahahahahah XD
although I wanna go either Taiwan and HK
but I dun mind exchanging US for Australia lol
from what they say, shopping and eating at there will be me and my cousin’s favourites
however, our back up and fianance supporter are still them
and the elders prefer the calm n breathtaking scenery at Australia lol
actually I dun mind lar
as long im not stuck at Singapore for dec
tats fine with me!!!!
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥