HALLOWEEN PARTY - UNLVexams are soon over hurray!!! im going to be free again :D met tivya on mon at plaza then encounter this gorgeous belgium mixed hot hunk according to tivya, his name was jeremy BUT tivya told me he’s not the handsome hunk which she want me to know
mood was super duper bad on thur screw my paper and got dissed by a bitch luckily I got a piece of mouth watering choc cake thank wyatt =) although my mood got cheered up by some friends already, however the cake make my heart even sweeter
had class today by the time I reached, it ended =( so left with nikki, alan, alex and jonathan mummy was again ‘bullying’ people in the end she scared alex till he say she not that fierce but below average like that lol
then headed UNLV saw this room which is used for Halloween party kinda impressive…. later saw this 24 year old Korean dude initially though he was a staff at there but NOPE he’s a undergraduate!!! whooooo whawha xD
hooked up at DON restaurant with matt, wyatt and jov ate a lot of fusion food chatted for a while before the guys left to buy some stuffs bla blah blah and lil miss missy have to go home to study for her humanities oh yeah, sorry peifen =( I make up another day ok?? ( I didn’t mean it )