I love this shirt! Thanks :D
Firstly wishing everyone SELEMAT HARI RAYA
being a mixed have some benefits too
get some cash to recoup my loss for this week
but HATE them!!!!
back to you, I did not shit to you guys yet you give me all stares
I don’t wish nor hope to know you people or worst still, be there!!!
so fuck off and get away from my business ok…..
whatever I did is on chinese business – not malay please!!!
I don’t need you guys to add in more trouble
and create more problems for me
these days has been like shit
on a whirlwind of emotional crisis
my symptoms have finally appeared
SORRY peeps!!!!
for everything……
(ignore me with all those emotions for this two months please…I don’t wish to hurt you guys. Perhaps exclude studies help….)
BIG THANKS to you - wyatt!!!
thanks for being my side and helping to overcome this crisis
i know i have totally change into a person i don’t even know myself
but thank to you, my condition is not worsening!!!
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥