I've been tagged by MR CHUAT.
Decide to blog finally.Here's the thingy
1. (the person who tagged you is) - Hengyi
2. (your relationship with him/her is) – Secondary Classmate & bickering opponent
3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) – Aloof, Annoying, Smart, Stefen connector & Lame
4. (the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) – Cant remember… Probably cheering me up when I’m quite depressed and stressed for the exams
5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) – Hah, this one I confirm don’t know cuz we always bicker non stop. How I remember which words he say that are memorable…
6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) – Hmmm, I don’t know
7. (if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) – Must learn to be patient and know what a girl is thinking
8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) – I already turn mad and blood boil now lol cuz we’ll always bicker and tease one another
9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) – Many reasons I guess
10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) – Thank him for adding amusement to my boring school life xD
11. (your overall impression of him/her is) – A total nice guy and willing to lend a listening ear too =)
12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) – Kaixinguo, Pessimistic, Noisy, Weak constitution
14. (the characteristic you hate about yourself is) – I’m paranoid and protective cuz of e’ fear of betrayal by friends
15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) – a person who know me well, cheer me up & one who love me too
16. (for people that care and like you, say something to them) – thank for tolerating my stm problem & my childish nonsense!! I love you all!!!!!
17. (pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you).
1. XueTing
2. Yvonne
3. Grace
4. Heng Yi
5. Jackson
6. Huichen
7. Matt
8. Fran
9. Nicholas
10. Serene
(who is no.6 having a relationship with?) – I doubt so. Currently he’s still single.
(Is no.9 a male or female?) - Male
(If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?) – I guess no. One too flirt and one expectation a bit high.
(What is no.2 studying?) – In a high school at Perth
(When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?) – Hmmm, last Sunday.
(What kind of music does no.8 like?) – Not too sure. Rap, Pops, R&B??
(Does no.1 have any siblings?) – A younger sister.
(Will you woo no.3?) – I don’t mind. But I guess both our parents will probably object lol… Hahahahah xD
(How about no.7?) – Can consider lol but he’s my best bro now. =) Hahaha
(Is no.4 single?) – I don’t know. He says he’s still single. Don’t know whether his words can be trusted lol...
(What’s the surname of no.5?) – Tan(What’s the hobby of no.4?) – Mmmm, tennis?? Badminton?? Reading?? Admiring cars??
(Do no.5 and 9 get along well?) – Okay bah. They play pool sometimes too.
(Say something casual about no.1) – She’s my beloved DARLING!!! Wakakakakaka =)
(Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?) – Wow, hard to ans. She already got a “laopor”
(Where does no.9 live?) – Singapore
(What colour does no.4 like?) – Black, white, blue?? Mmm, should be either one of them correct lo…
(Are no.5 and 1 best friend?)- Yupx. They are in the kaki group. Hip hip hurray!!!
(Does no.7 like no.2?) – He’s a total flirt!! Any pretty girls he meets, he also wants one lol. So better pull him away from my princess!
(How did you get to know no.2?) – I know her since primary 5 while she’s residing at Singapore then.
(Does no.1 have any pets?) – She has a very cute dog called Belle before.
(Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?) – His ego will be high if I say YES lol. But the truth shows that he’s quite a sexy man. If not, how can his girlfriends be so pretty & sexy??
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥