been a while I blogged peeps
miss me?????
anyway
IM ABOUT TO OFF THE HOOK SOON!!!!!
went Moi Street to have lunch &
cuz of a freaking BET
I end up not only with cash
BUT
also frequent visits to washroom lol!!!!
afterwards cabbed down to Tiong to get my poa notes from ren rui
he help me alot today
thanks dude!!!
he went home after a while before hengyi and nicholas meet me
but then I left soon too
heeheheheheheh =)
I guess they should be now playing pool together with Huichen and Jack lol???
8 SEPT
I GOT MY NEW HANDPHONE FINALLY!!!
wheeeeeeeeee!!!
W850i
even though its not the very latest handphone
BUT at least it's the type of phone I want
hopefully this can last me long but now I need lots of songs from people!!
so look out for me people!!!!! xD
6 SEPT
bought 4 volumes of VAMPIRE KNIGHTS
& also my lit book at Bugis lol =_=
a bit paranoid along the way cuz its too dark & errie
its so exact like the setting of the ghost show I watch the previous night....
hahahahahah xD
FINALLY
helping darling to advertise - WILBUR ALBUM is releasing on 14 SEPT!!! Remember to go and buy wor.....
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥