16 SeptHAPPY BDAE JASMINE =)
cabbed down to raffles for dad and uncle’s gift
ck, polo, jean paul, tommy, gucci, burberry
all colognes
wonder which is good
but I prefer the first three lol
hahahahahah xD
in e’ end, I got the CK- eternity & CK- euphoria


lunch-ed at Sushi Don
as usual, albert was the one who serve us again
he’s sure is free & hardworking cuz’ I always meet him there
bought some yummy yummy snow skin before bouncing home
oreo cheese mousse, mango mousse, latte mousse
look appetizing and nice
peeps, you gotta try them!!!
e’ taste is extremely tasty yet unexplainable15 Septstupid alam
6 people attended and he keep using me as examples
teasing me throughout the day
I don’t know whether to cry or laugh lol
but somehow it make me think of mr chuat….
anyway
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVESARY MUMMY & DADDY!!!!
bought crystal birth gem for jas
and saw the ying tao bang performance at bugis
got to admit some of the songs are quite nice
but wonder wadz the title
hahahahaha xD
saw jov with his latest gf on street again
the guys are betting for 1 week
but i hope he can last longer with her this time
cuz she seem a sweet girl lol…..
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥