hello guys
been busy for revisions , practicals , projects , internal & external exams
yes it's a busy day HELL it is a busy SUMMER for me especially when that fellow is back to annoy me again!!!
anyways got some shit to say
MY CAMERA is in SONY HEADQUARTER
dun ask me why but it is
I just know it isn't with me so no pictures at the moment
BUT
there's pictures taken from my cell lol
so I am going to do some writing here too
cuz like someone said before "no updates means a stupid blog"
and I dun intend to run one .....
ANOTHER NOTE
thank you JACK , NIC & HUICHEN
you are my man for the day....
LIVE EARTH rockz
ENERGY CONSERVE rockz
for once I love geography & appreciate MR LAU teachings
sucks for those who take the astronaunts
haaahaaaaaaahaaa
shall sign off my blabbing and babbling
T
A
S
H
AThanks peeps for the special bdae poster you done!! I really love it & appreciate it!!
Bdae necklace...sweet right??
given by someone special (look there's my name on it too)
you and me
♥
<$BlogItemDateTime$> ♥